Outdoor Wooden Tower Kids Play Cubby House Cubbyhouse Sandpit Slide Climbing Rock 2124
Outdoor Wooden Kids Play Cubby House Sandpit Slide Climbing Rock
This wooden Cubby house playset will provide years of fun for children. Your little ones will love playing for hours with siblings and friends.
- Spacious Raised Cubby House 180 W x120 Dx186 H cm
- Undercover Sandpit / Ballpit for Sunsmart 180x180x20cm
- Long 2.2M Wavy Slide (turn into a fun water slide on a hot summer day)
- Climbing Rock
- The 2 windows on the sides can be opened
- Added front window to bring in more natural lights
- A side-step ladder with well-positioned handles
- PremiumTimber - Canadian Hemlock
- Timber has a water-based stain (pre-stained), which can also be painted.
- Overall Dimensions: 245x230x296cm
- Long 2200mm Green Slide
- Built-in Large Square Sandpit (180cm x 180cm x 20cm)
- Total weight:166kg
- User Weight: A recommended 50kg per child for multi-child use. A recommended maximum of 4 children on the set at the same time. Recommended for children 3-10yo.
- Assembly instructions, all hardware included
Passes international EN71 safety standards
12 Months Replacement Warranty against wood rot and general insect damage.
- Carton 1 : 1855x260x200mm G.W.31.2 kg
- Carton 2: 1855 x1170x95mm G.W.32.5kg
- Carton 3: 1310x1070x70mm G.W.17kg
- Carton 4: 2020x1175x125mm G.W. 42.6kg
- Carton 5: 1855x200x170mm G.W. 21.2kg
- Carton 6: 1855x720x110mm G.W. 29.7kg
- Carton 7: 2220x505x215mm G.W. 11kg
Please allow a slight 1-3cm difference due to manual measurement and a little colour variation for different display setting
The cubby house is supplied unpainted and requires Adult Assembly.
Domestic Use Only. Not intended for Commercial/Public Use.
Adult supervision is required.
We strongly suggest that it is assembled on a 100% level floor/area, but not installed over Concrete, Asphalt, or any other hard surface. Install and maintain shock-absorbing material under and around this unit to prevent serious injury due to falls to the ground.
We recommend painting your cubby house either before assembly or within 1-2 weeks of the assembly to minimize timber movement and deterioration of timber due to exposure to weather elements.
It is the responsibility of the purchaser to ensure the maintenance of the cubby house. Storage of unassembled Products must be either vertically upright or horizontal on a flat level surface and not exposed to weather elements.
Alwaysdirect is not liable for any accidental, consequential, incidental, or indirect damage for any kind arising out of the use or of the item. In no event shall Alwaysdirect’s liability for any claims exceed the purchase price of the product.