5-Person Luxury Carbon Fibre Corner Infrared Sauna 005C
Get rid of stress and reenergize with 5-Person Luxury Carbon Infrared Sauna. Why go to an expensive spa or health club when you can have your very own at an affordable price. Constructed with attractive and durable Canadian Hemlock wood, the preferred material for high-end saunas. The modern far infrared sauna includes carbon fibre heaters, scientifically proven to be energy efficient and easily absorbed by the body so you can detoxify, control weight, manage pain, and so much more.
The top benefits of saunas:
- Detoxify your body - The intense heat of a dry sauna will coax your body to lose toxins
- Controls weight - Increased perspiration promotes healthy effortless weight loss
- Manage your pain - Heat therapy is proven to alleviate pain and is great for all types of muscles, bone and pain
- Increases circulation - When circulation is improved, your body will reap the benefits of improved function
- Faceoff illnesses - Infections and virus-based illness can be effectively combated with sauna therapy
- Modern far infrared sauna technology with carbon fibre heaters - with a total of 10 heating panels (4xback, 1xeach side, 2xlegs & 2xfoot)
- Canadian Hemlock construction: Non-Toxic and Hypoallergenic
- Tempered glass door
- Spacious design with a 5 person capacity
- Temperature Range 0°C - 65°C
- Time Range: 0-60 minutes
- Power: 2600W
- Voltage: 11V-240V
- Easy copper buckle system assembly
- Specifically designed for indoor use
- Oxygen Ionizer
- Indoor use only
Item dimensions: 152.5x 89.4x 89.3 (door panel)x 89.4x 152.5 x190 (height) cm
Note: Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual colour of the item. We guarantee the product listed shows a general product picture from the manufacturer but details may vary slightly to what is actually received.
Packaging (Approx) :
A BOX: 180.5*95.5*28CM / 65KG
B BOX: 181*159*19.6CM / 58KG
C BOX: 165*165.5*33.4CM / 84KG
Flat packed, Basic assembly is required
Due to the high power requirements of this unit, an ordinary 10AMP wall outlet will not provide adequate power supply. Proper installation requires the services of a licensed electrician so that the sauna can be wired into your power supply (15AMP socket required)
Due to the weight of the Sauna, it is required to be placed on a palette and shrink wrapped for delivery and/or pick up.
If you intend to pick up the Sauna, please note that you must bring a commercial vehicle to the warehouse as the Sauna will be loaded by a forklift on a pallet.